Account Manager (Technology Liaison)
Arnet Technologies provides professional Managed IT and Cloud Services to businesses throughout Ohio. We offer a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion and individual growth. We are seeking an Account Manager to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Leveraging our internal technical resources, develop a trusted advisor and guide relationship with assigned clients. Oversee management of our assigned clients, including upsell opportunities, negotiating and renewing agreements. The Account Manager operates as the lead point of contact for any all matters specific to assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to leadership
- Upsell products to existing clients
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6 to 12-month time span.
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications.
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong client orientation.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, business administration with Computer since or related filed focus or related field or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in a position with similar essential duties
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We would like our clients to be served at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table, with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being part of growing our business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened to learn how to do it better next time.
- We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
- We require continuous, lifelong learning. We encourage and support seminars, workshops, certifications, and other professional development.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with Bonuses
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance
- FSA and cafeteria plans
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Career Development
- On-site café and gym
- Technology needed to do your best work
Please apply by sending a resume, cover letter, and salary requirement if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.