Arnet Technologies is a growing professional Cloud Services & IT Provider serving businesses throughout Ohio. We provide a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion, and individual growth. We are seeking an Accounting Coordinator to assist our finance and admin teams. This person will assist in accounts receivable and accounts payable functions as well as other accounting activities. The Accounting Coordinator is expected to possess exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities and be technically savvy. Must have a track record of superior attendance and punctuality for this key role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter transactions into QuickBooks
- Client data maintenance
- Assist with bookkeeping activities and filing
- Process daily/weekly/monthly internal reports
- Oversee shipping and receiving orders
- Process returns (RMA) for distributors and suppliers
- Assist with processing tickets and managing procurement board
- Create purchase orders for purchases
- Perform administrative duties for executive management, including making meeting and event arrangements, taking and screening calls, transferring calls and taking messages as needed
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping principles
- High comfort level working with variety of computer applications
- Ability to multi-task and adapting to changes
- Experience supporting multiple people and priorities
- Self-motivated individual who can prioritize and manage a variety of tasks and projects
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Technical Skills Required:
- 2 or 4-year college degree, or equivalent education, experience, and training
- Touch typing
- Hands on experience working with QuickBooks or similar accounting packages
- High level of skill in Microsoft Office, Outlook and general software application interactions
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer component terminology
- Hands on experience in bookkeeping and/or purchasing roles
- Strong and clear organization, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with strong administration background
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401K retirement plan and match
- Onsite gym and café access
- Career development and certification assistance
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We serve our clients at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being a part of our growing business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened, so we can learn how to do it better next time. We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collection passion to achieve results.
Please read more about Arnet Technologies and apply send resume and cover letter if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.