Director of Sales and Marketing
Arnet Technologies provides professional Managed IT and Cloud Services to businesses throughout Ohio. We offer a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion and individual growth. We are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing whose primary responsibility is to manage the activities and responsibilities of the sales and marketing team. As a part of this management, they will also be responsible for all aspects of the sales lifecycle for the company’s new business and existing client base by implementing strategies and overseeing the Sales Team to maximize the conversion of leads to contract clients. The Director of Sales and Marketing is also responsible for creating marketing strategies to drive demand, including direct marketing, internet strategies, and trade event participation. The Director of Sales and Marketing reports to the Company President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee the sales and marketing department
- Establish annual and monthly sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas in coordination with the company’s business plan
- Provide an annual sales plan and provide quarterly updates to the leadership team
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support
- Determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential
- Establish and hold sales team accountable to KPIs
- Establish both the market and target customer strategies for the company
- Coordinate sales and marketing operations with all other departments of the company
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading client strategies
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to develop and maintain a sales and marketing plan that supports customer needs
- Attend regular leadership meetings and provide reporting on the sales and marketing department
- Maintains sales and marketing staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Manages and coaches the outbound telemarketing staff
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Escalate sales and marketing department issues to the President as required
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to client’s needs
- Review publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future trends emerging in the industry
- Assist in the development of the sales and marketing team from a career perspective
- Conduct routine employee reviews
- Build relationships with clients and participate in necessary client meetings (both Pre- & Post Sales)
- Must have professional appearance and reliable transportation
- Other duties may be individually assigned
- Strategic sales and marketing planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6-12-month time span
- Planning and preparing written communications
- Leading people and getting results with a strong client orientation
- Willingness to develop professionally
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required
- Must have management experience, hiring, training, employee development for entry level to mid-level employees
- Must understand technology solutions
- Must have defined sales process that has been successful
- Must understand digital marketing, in-depth knowledge of leveraging digital medial to support services
- Must have relevant business cases for tech solutions
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the sales and marketing lifecycles
- Extensive experience in marketing and lead generation
- Strong understanding of prospect sales dynamics and requirements
- Thorough understanding of how clients in the small to medium business market operate
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills
- Strong leadership, coaching, and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and client service skills
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
Educational/Previous Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, business administration or related field
- MBA preferred but not required
- Five to eight years of experience in a position with similar essential duties
- Five years of business management experience
- We value accountability, joy, respect, curiosity, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We would like our clients to be served at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table, with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being part of growing our business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened to learn how to do it better next time.
- We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
- We require continuous, lifelong learning. We encourage and support seminars, workshops, certifications, and other professionalul/development.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Career Development
- On-site café and gym
- Technology needed to do your best work
Please read more about Arnet Technologies and apply by sending a resume, cover letter, and salary requirement if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.