IT Service Technician
Arnet Technologies provides professional IT Support to businesses throughout Central Ohio. We focus on creating a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion, and individual growth. Arnet Technologies seeks a IT Service Engineer to correctly service IT hardware and software installations and service.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues through ticketing system
- Ability to time track work in real-time through ticketing system
- Experience working with IT consulting firms and small businesses strongly preferred
- Flexibility to work afterhours support on a rotating schedule
- Flexibility of working in the field or from the office as needed to resolve technical issues
- Interpret best ways to meet client expectations and resolve customer tickets to fulfill service agreements
- Excellent and clear written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other workers
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Maintain client and internal documentation
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT support
- Superior attendance and ownership of “hand-offs” when needed
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Microsoft Server (AD and Basic OS Support)
- Microsoft Office / Office 365
- Print Systems
- Backup Support
- Malware/Virus Removal
- Hardware Support
- Smartphone and tablet support
Bonus Points for the Following:
- Microsoft Workstation Certifications
- Network + Certification
- A+ Certification
- Apple Experience
- VMWare Experience
- ConnectWise (Manage) Experience
- Automate (LabTech) Experience
- Work in terminal server environment/environment with virtual machines
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree with IT focus and 3+ years of IT support experience
Qualities to be an Arnet Technologies team member:
- Pleasant, friendly and/or funny
- Technologist at heart
- Accountable and reliable
- Desire to work for a growing firm in a fast-paced and exciting environment
- Prefer a team environment where each person takes ownership of superior customer service delivery
- Excellent salary
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401K retirement plan and match
- Onsite gym and café access
- Career Development and certification assistance
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We serve our clients at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being a part of our growing business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened, so we can learn how to do it better next time.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collection passion to achieve results.
Please read more about Arnet Technologies and apply. Send resume and cover letter if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.