Lead Generator/Outbound Sales Representative
Arnet Technologies provides professional Managed IT and Cloud Services to businesses throughout Ohio. We offer a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion, and individual growth. We are seeking an ambitious Lead Generator/Outbound Sales Representative to join our Sales and Marketing Team to sell our technology services to other small businesses. You will be scheduling appointments with existing prospects in our database.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicit prospective clients and leads through outbound calls from lists or leads generated by visits to company website
- Qualifies prospects through information gathering discussions
- Explain features of company products and service offerings; refute prospect objections to statements, offers, or company
- Document contact information, preferences, concerns, requirements, and expectations of prospects following appointment calls or appointments with sales or service teams
- Setup qualified appointments and conferences for outside Sales Executives and Account Managers
- Generate referrals and assist Sales Executives with closing new clients
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Have general knowledge of IT Infrastructure; know purpose of firewalls, routers, security, switches, and cloud solutions, and can describe what they do one a functional level
- Demonstrates business acumen; understanding how accounting, production, support, sales and marketing work together
- Can articulate the value of IT to business owners and executives
- Doesn’t want to travel and prefers talking to people over the phone to schedule appointments and close sales
- Wants a company that supports the efforts of their salespeople
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner and wants to work for a company that invests in their skill development
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term
- Possess innate drive and able to maintain enthusiasm for serving clients
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Demonstrates excellent listening skills
- Positive attitude and optimistic
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, and 2+ years inside sales experience
Qualities to be an Arnet Technologies team member:
- Pleasant, friendly and/or funny
- Accountable and reliable
- Desire to work for a growing firm in a fast-paced and exciting environment
- Prefer a team environment where each person takes ownership of superior customer service delivery
- Solid base salary plus commission
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401K retirement plan and match
- Onsite gym and café access
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We serve our clients at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being a part of our growing business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened, so we can learn how to do it better next time.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collection passion to achieve results.
$35,000 - $45,000
Please read more about Arnet Technologies and apply. Send resume and cover letter if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.