Part-Time Human Resources Specialist
Arnet Technologies, Inc., a growing computer network and support services company in Columbus, Ohio, is looking for a part-time Human Resources Specialist who can accomplish HR objectives by obtaining, recording, forwarding, and explaining human resource information. This position will be scheduled approximately 15-20 hours per week with hourly pay.
This position offers a solid base salary plus commission. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Maintains human resources records by maintaining applications, résumés, and applicant logs.
- Identifies appropriate candidates for interview, coordinates interviews, conducts applicant tracking process.
- Verifies candidate backgrounds by contacting references.
- Enrolls new employees by conducting orientation, issuing forms and applications; verifying completion.
- Updates and enhances on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs, help in administration and tracking of benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements when creating human resources documents; creates and updates job descriptions, job posting, and other required documents.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive hourly wage
- Professional office environment
- Helpful colleagues; friendly atmosphere
- Onsite gym and café access
- Career development and certification assistance
- Hourly pay
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We would like our clients to be served at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table, with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being part of growing our business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened so we can learn how to do it better next time.
- We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
- Please read more about Arnet Technologies and apply by sending a resume, cover letter, salary requirement if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.