Arnet Technologies is a growing professional Cloud Services & IT Provider serving businesses throughout Ohio. We provide a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion, and individual growth. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to assist the project engineers in monitoring and managing incoming client communications, allocation of resources, tracking milestone dates, and ensuring tickets and tasks are dispatched in a timely manner to the appropriate resource.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact to the client for project communications, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages
- Understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member
- Work with project engineers to create project plans, budgets, and schedules
- Coordinate delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards
- Schedule resources on the project tickets
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on project tickets
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of customer requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of engineers
- Escalate project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Proactive driver of project processes
- Gather client information, update customer records and distribute information appropriately
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- BA/BS, preferably in computer science, business administration or a related field
- 3-5 years of IT or customer service experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Salary
- Health, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401K retirement plan and match
- Onsite gym and café access
- Career development and certification assistance
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We serve our clients at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being a part of our growing business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened, so we can learn how to do it better next time. We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
Please read more about Arnet Technologies and apply send resume and cover letter if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.