Arnet Technologies provides professional Managed IT and Cloud Services to businesses throughout Ohio. We offer a fulfilling work experience that encourages creativity, passion and individual growth. We are seeking a Sales Executive whose primary responsibility is to build business by identifying and pursing new sales prospects/leads, negotiating, and closing deals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Follow up and follow through with entire sales cycle for marketing generated leads
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients, conduct general need assessments, identify time line, budget, and closure probabilities
- Sell products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending Arnet’s predefined technology stack and solutions
- Maintain sales and activity quotas
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations related to products and services
- Guide prospects through entire sales cycle and close business
- Prepare individual reports, summarizing information related to sales and activities
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Experience calling into business to business (B2B) marketplace
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience working with CRM software
- General knowledge of computer terminology and functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with results-driven approach and passion for sales
- Aptitude in delivering presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills
Educational/Previous Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, business administration or related field or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in a position with similar essential duties
- Formal sales training
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We would like our clients to be served at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table, with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being part of growing our business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened to learn how to do it better next time.
- We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
- We require continuous, lifelong learning. We encourage and support seminars, workshops, certifications, and other professional development.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with commissions
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Paid holidays
- Career Development
- On-site café and gym
- Technology needed to do your best work
$40,000 - $60,000 base salary + commissions
Please read more about Arnet Technologies and apply by sending a resume, cover letter, and salary requirement if you feel you would be a good addition to our team.