Inside Sales Representative
Arnet Technologies, Inc., Ohio’s Premier Technology Solutions Provider, located in Columbus, Ohio, seeks an ambitious, full-time Inside Sales Pro to join our Sales and Marketing Team to sell our technology services to other small businesses. You will be scheduling appointments from incoming inquiries, and promoting additional services to existing clients.
You must have experience in successful B2B Inside Sales, scheduling appointments and have knowledge of IT Infrastructure. Please ONLY apply if you have been SUCCESSFUL in the role of scheduling appointments AND Inside Sales.
This position offers a solid base salary plus commission. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Can grow sales from EXISTING clients and inbound calls.
- Has general knowledge of IT Infrastructure. Knows the purpose of firewalls, routers, security, switches, cloud solutions etc. and can describe what they do at a functional level.
- Demonstrates business acumen. Understands how business areas such as accounting, production, support, sales, and marketing work together.
- Can articulate the value of IT to business owners and executives.
- Doesn’t want to travel and prefers talking to people over the phone to schedule appointments, provide answers, and close sales.
- Is willing to learn to onboard new clients, generate quotes for projects, and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Can get SOW orders signed, obtain payment, handle requests and inbound calls.
- Is able to generate referrals and assist Sales Executives with closing new clients.
- Enjoys helping clients and talking to people.
- Wants a company that supports the efforts of their salespeople.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner and wants to work for a company that will invest in their learning and skill development.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Onsite gym and café access
- Career development and certification assistance
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We serve our clients at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table, with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being part of growing our business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened so we can learn how to do it better next time. We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
Job Type: Full-time
- inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Less than 90 days
Typical deal size:
- Office or call center
- 1-3 months
30+ days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.