Arnet Technologies is an IT managed services provider located in Columbus, Ohio. We are seeking a proven Marketing Manager to develop and implement our marketing strategy in alignment with company vision, a sense of urgency, and extraordinary attention to detail. The Marketing Manager develops and drives campaign strategies, including both digital and print communications, trade shows/conferences, e-mail campaigns, and lead nurturing tactics to turn prospects into appointments. This role requires daily contact with external vendors to manage multiple digital programs, track campaign delivery, troubleshoot issues, and optimize campaigns based on performance and analytics. Must have a proven track record of driving results utilizing performance based digital marketing programs, and a high degree of analytic and qualitative orientation.
- Drive all marketing activities, including marketing automation, direct mail, social media, event management, vendor selection and management and sales integration.
- Evaluate marketing effectiveness. Develop and utilize outcome reporting (leads, appointments, sales, and budget) for all marketing activities.
- Identify, plan and orchestrate trade shows and client events, including pre-show marketing efforts, in-booth brand presentation and messaging, and post-show prospect flow and communications.
- Drive and execute our lead nurturing program through superior tracking and management of those leads and through creative, targeted communications.
- List cleaning, list building, and basic CRM maintenance.
- Identify vendors, negotiate pricing and service delivery, and maintain relationships.
- Vigilant maintenance of website and social media. Work with website vendor to post articles to our blog (proofreading, keyword tagging), update web content, and maintain site functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Must have experience with marketing for profit B2B services to small businesses in Ohio
- Must have experience managing CRM software and Marketing Automation software
- Demonstrated team and project management skills
- Ability to create and communicate project plans and take complex, strategic ideas and execute tactically
- Experienced with sales and marketing integration
- Adept at aligning Excel spreadsheets for multiple platforms, including CRM, marketing, and social media automation tools
- Strong lead generation and lead scoring utilization skills; experienced monitoring and reaching marketing KPI’s.
- Superior critical thinking skills
- Strong office skills: typing, office machines, and Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator
- Highly quantitative, analytical and numbers focused
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, including copy writing
- We value accountability, joy, respect, individual growth, and integrity.
- We have a strong sense of urgency and work with intensity. We would like our clients to be served at the highest level as soon as possible.
- Everyone has a seat at the table, with the benefits and accountabilities that brings. One of the many rewards is being part of growing our business.
- We take each other’s feedback seriously. Mistakes are an opportunity to process what happened so we can learn how to do it better next time. We are proactive communicators. We are coachable/teachable, have the ability to retain information, are able to receive constructive feedback, and are curious to learn and embrace change.
- Strong work ethic, dependability, regular attendance, and punctuality are required.
- Everyone demonstrates the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Our team works collaboratively, using our collective passion to achieve results.
Benefits and Compensation
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Professional office environment
- Helpful colleagues; friendly atmosphere
- Onsite gym and café access
- Career development and certification assistance
- 401K Retirement Plan